Saturday, October 3, 2009

SLOB- What I Did This Weekend


Lily's Journal Entry

Today I sat out by the wailing wall reading all of May's notes. I sat under a very big, blossoming tree collecting my thoughts. "What if T-Ray finds me? What's going to happen from here? Am I going to live with August forever?" As these thoughts ran through my mind, I heard the sound of foot steps walking near me.
Rosaleen stopped a few feet infront of me. I kept my head down in between my knees not knowing what to say. Rosaleen walked forward and sat down right next to me. She threw her dark, heavy arm around me and I lifted my head up. "What are we going to do Rosaleen? What if we get caught?" I asked. She just told me that I need to let everything go and wait for things to fall into place.
After May's death, we weren't sure what to do. I felt terrible for lying and I'm sure Rosaleen did to. I was afraid that things wouldn't be the same in the Calender Sister's home and they might want us out of their house. Where are we supposed to go from here?

0 comments: